Manage Arduino with your smartphone
ArduController can handle the electronic board Arduino, sending data to activate digital outputs or receiving data on the status of digital and analog inputs.
Connections: Ethernet/Wifi or Bluetooth
Widgets: Switch, push button, PWM, pin state, raw data, DHT, DS18B20, LM35, custom (you can customize the widget according to your needs).
The application also includes a set of connection schemes.
Download and install the ArduController library into your IDE, then load this sketch and use the ArduController app!
Tested with: Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega 2560, Arduino Leonardo + Ethernet Shield + Bluetooth HC-06
Watch the demonstration of the “ArduController” application to see how it works!
- Arabic (Ibraheem Timary, Bishoy Reyad)
- Chinese Traditional (Simba Chen)
- English (Valentina Ragona)
- French (Ettore Gallina, Dadav819, Tybo)
- German (Andreas, Onkelzfan1990)
- Indonesian (Farid Irwan)
- Italiano (Ettore Gallina)
- Japanese (Yoshika Takada)
- Persian (BlackFox, Amix)
- Polish (Skala, Adamszopki)
- Portuguese [BR] (Higor Costa)
- Russian (Nematom, Nikolay Budilov)
- Slovenian (Triocoder Translations)
- Spanish (Valentina Ragona)
- Turkish (Citaxd)
- Ukrainian (Andrey Kosenko)
- Vietnamese (Nguyễn Duy Trung)
ArduController PRO Key
This is the unlock key to transform the FREE version of “ArduController” to the PRO version.
This application does not work on its own. Before you buy this app, you will need to install the main app, “ArduController”.
Step 1: Install the “ArduController FREE” app.
Step 2: Now, install this Pro Key. (Kindly do not remove the free version of the app).