Manage Arduino with your smartphone
ArduController can handle the electronic board Arduino, sending data to activate digital outputs or receiving data on the status of digital and analog inputs.
Connections: Ethernet/Wifi or Bluetooth
Widgets: Switch, push button, PWM, pin state, raw data, DHT, DS18B20, LM35, custom (you can customize the widget according to your needs).
The application also includes a set of connection schemes.
Download and install the ArduController library into your IDE, then load this sketch and use the ArduController app!
Tested with: Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega 2560, Arduino Leonardo + Ethernet Shield + Bluetooth HC-06
Watch the demonstration of the “ArduController” application to see how it works!
- Arabic (Ibraheem Timary, Bishoy Reyad, Wadfur)
- Chinese Simplified (ZuoPieFengZi, ChuJinKai, taotieren)
- Chinese Traditional (Simba Chen)
- Czech (Jax)
- Dutch (Support81)
- English (Valentina Ragona)
- Finnish (Demuxer)
- French (Ettore Gallina, Dadav819, Tybo, Preah Un)
- German (Andreas, Onkelzfan1990, Schriedels Dominik)
- Indonesian (Farid Irwan, Sony Bejo, gendon)
- Italian (Ettore Gallina)
- Japanese (Yoshika Takada)
- Macedonian (Vlatko Stankoski)
- Persian (BlackFox, Amix, Nanaco, Ariush)
- Polish (Skala, Adamszopki, JanTomasz, Dam)
- Portuguese [BR] (Higor Costa)
- Russian (Nematom, Nikolay Budilov, Setaz213)
- Slovak (mirob)
- Slovenian (Triocoder Translations)
- Spanish (Valentina Ragona)
- Turkish (Citaxd, Murat YUMUŞAK)
- Ukrainian (Andrey Kosenko, Rutar)
- Vietnamese (Nguyễn Duy Trung)